Get it before it goes away!
From October 12 to the 16th. Over 600 pages, valued at $600 for $25 only! These are wonderful guides and mini-curriculums, that feature complete nature and art studies, science, games and other enriching activities. This bundle brings exclusive units that you won't see in any other bundle. This flash sale will go away soon. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
*These are digital downloads.
Take a peek at some of the resources:
Clouds by The Hidden Way Learning
- Bring real art to your classroom with this mini unit. This unit offers cloud classification featuring paintings created and owned by The Hidden Way team, picture study and art history with Vincent Van Gogh, science experiment, field trip and nature journaling.
Honeybee Unit by Bruna Masalin
- A complete unit including crafts, handwriting practice, nature discoveries, music and more. Bruna created this guide exclusively for this bundle.
Mariana Trench: Creatures of the Deep
- This complete unit, created by The Hidden Way Learning, comes with various activities that will help children learn about animals that live in the deep sea. Children will improve their writing and math skills, and will explore different subjects through games and fun activities.
Raptor Exploration by Tanglewood Hollow
- Children will learn about 16 different raptors, also called birds of prey. These meat-eating birds have a lot to teach and will make an appearance in many creative activities across this resource.
Clouds by The Hidden Way LearningBring real art to your classroom with this mini unit. This unit offers cloud classification featuring paintings created and owned by The Hidden Way team, picture study and art history with Vincent Van Gogh, science experiment, field trip and nature journaling. Get it before it's gone!
Honeybee Unit by Bruna MasalinA complete unit including crafts, handwriting practice, nature discoveries, music and more. Bruna created this guide exclusively for this bundle.
Mariana Trench: Creatures of the DeepThis complete unit, created by The Hidden Way Learning, comes with various activities that will help children learn about animals that live in the deep sea. Children will improve their writing and math skills, and will explore different subjects through games and fun activities. Take me to the bundle!
Raptor Exploration by Tanglewood HollowChildren will learn about 16 different raptors, also called birds of prey. These meat-eating birds have a lot to teach and will make an appearance in many creative activities across this resource. I need this bundle!
What you get in this bundle:
The Nature Mega Bundle Vol. 2 is a beautiful and thoughtfully curated nature collection of digital downloads and printable nature study resources exploring butterflies, bees, birds, animals, earth, mini-beasts, plants, trees, sky and water. Approximately 600 pages featuring studies and activities crafted for children of all ages. They are educational, simple to prepare and will provide years of fun!
We selected some of the most talented artists to contribute to this package, and made sure to include exclusive units you won't see in any other bundle. The result is a high quality material, to be cherished and enjoyed in every season of homeschool life.
Thank you sooo much for putting this together. This bundle has been one of the best organized and filled with amazing resources. I just want to say I appreciate your hard work!
Holy meat pie. I cannot believe the amount of content I just received. It is absolutely amazing. Just incredible. Good on all you mama bears. It's absolutely fantastic.
Thank you SO much!! The bundle is amazing - completely exceeded my expectations! Blessings!
What a BEAUTIFUL bundle! I didn't realize it was THAT extensive! So excited to have this resource!
Emily, you are amazing. You shared with all of us a piece of a rare diamond! My kids love it! Kudos to you for all these great materials and a big hug from us!
This was a wonderful bundle and I am so glad I purchased it. What a talent!
Thank you so much. I am very excited to use these materials with my children. I am very grateful to have found this resource at a cost that fit my budget!
These are so inspiring and beautiful! I cannot wait to share them with my son (and learn alongside him) Thank you a million.
I am just now getting to look through these and this is wonderfully made. Beautiful! I'm so happy I purchased!
We won't leave you wondering. Watch this video to see some of the materials inside!
What's so special about this bundle?
1. It's the most complete nature-themed bundle in the homeschool community.
2. It covers nature from other countries, and not just the US, such as: Australia and United Kingdom.
3. Our units are complete, they provide enriching lessons and explore many different subjects, under one single theme.
4. Our illustrations are hand-painted by real artists, we provide realistic watercolor and digital illustrations, as well as beautiful oil paintings of nature and natural elements.
5. 98% of our products have never been been featured in any other bundle. AND more than half of them are exclusive releases.
6. We work with a few artists that create high-quality materials exclusively for The Nature Mega Bundle, you will not see their work anywhere else.
Products and Shops included in the Nature MEGA bundle by category:
- Forest Animal cards (@the_little_oak_learning)
- British Bats poster (@carrie.rogers.art)
- Farm Guide (@thepeacefulpress)
- Horses Unit Study (@home.sweet.homeschooling)
- Into the Forest poster (@foxhollowstudios)
- Bees Field Guide: includes felt bee template, bee tracker chart, game, inside the hive, invitations to play,nature cards, sequencing cards, worker bee wheel (@the_little_oak_learning)
- Bee tracing alphabet pages (@the_little_oak_learning)
- Bee Identification cards (@the_little_oak_learning)
- Honey Bee Pack with “pollination play” (@hollowandhoot)
- Bee Observant Honeybee Study Guide: features poetry, nature observation, activities, science, handwriting practice, and math by Bruna Masalin
- American Robin Lifecycle Set (@honeycombcabin): features lifecycle wheel activities, fact cards, and lifecycle chart activities
- Chicken Bundle (@littlesparketsy): features 16 interactive activities including lacing cards, lifecycle posters, breed poster, 3-part cards, anatomy, handwriting, math cards, vintage art and original art
- European Robin Lifecycle Set (@honeycombcabin): features life cycle wheel activity, fact cards, and life cycle chart activities
- Owl Anatomy Lesson (@fireflynatureschool): features lesson, anatomy activity, questions to ponder, lesson extension
- Great Horned-Owl Mini Study (@Montessori.Multilingual): features anatomy, scientific fact cards, vocab, math and art extension activity, nature journaling
- Owl Pellet Dissection Study (@tanglewoodhollow): features products and educational resources
- Raptor Exploration (@tanglewoodhollow): features Species fact ID ring cards,
- The Australian Magpie (@the.hidden.way): features poetry, math, language arts, scientific information
- Australian Birds pack (@the.hidden.way): features original oil paintings of species and handwriting pages
- Aquatic Biome pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Desert Biome pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Forest Biome pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Grassland Biome pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Tundra Biome pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Woodland Fungi Poster (@carrie.rogers.art)
- Foraging Pack (@raising.up.wild.things): features poster, poetry, recipes, journaling, id cards
- Land and Water Formations (@the.silvan.reverie): features identification, illustrations and photos
- Lichens and Mosses Posters and Cards (@twigandmoth)
- Mountains of the World (@greenurbancreative): features posters, cards, and handwriting
- Soil Layers poster (@brighterdaypress)
- Autumn Activities (@lively.little.home): features handwriting, poetry, art activity, counting cards, pumpkin math
- Forest Scavenger Hunt (@foxhollowstudios)
- Forest Nature Journal (@raising.up.wild.things): features leaves, beetles, fungi, conifer trees, woodpeckers, ferns, animal tracks, moss and lichen
- Storybook Soiree Fairytale Collection: Little Red Riding Hood (@rootedchildhood): features recipes, story script, mushroom craft, puppets
- Nature Alphabet cards (@atthecherrytree)
- Nature Poetry Handwriting Collection (@treehouse_schoolhouse)
- Nature Shapes Mats (@thedayhome)
- Printable Nature Stickers (@twigandmoth)
- Nature Stick+Yarn Pumpkin (@simplefamilylifestyle)
- Simple Sewing Pumpkin (@simplefamilylifestyle)
- Wild Math Multiplication (@wildmathcurriculum)
- Seasons Study (@northcountrylittles): features language arts, math, handwriting, creative writing
- British Spiders (@carrie.rogers.art)
- Butterfly Anatomy (@honeycombcabin)
- Butterfly Lifecycle Sequencing Cards (@honeycombanatomy)
- Butterfly Lifecycle Activity Pack and 3-part cards (@honeycombanatomy)
- Caterpillar Anatomy (@honeycombcabin)
- Dragonfly Study (@hollowandhoot): features handwriting, anatomy, scientific facts, 3 part cards, arts and crafts, lifecycle
- Grasshoppers Around the World (@fireflynatureschool): features lesson, ID cards, fact cards, species poster, questions to ponder, lesson extension
- Moth Nature Guide (@withhisgrace): features species cards and poster
- Coffee Plant Study (@greenurbancreative): features lifecycle, felt pattern, handwriting, coffee facts, art, math, id cards, anatomy
- Herb Flash Cards (@foxhollowstudios)
- Herb Poster (@foxhollowstudios)
- Posion Ivy Study (@rust.and.sprout): features facts, anatomy, art, ring identification cards, music, through the seasons identification
- Plant Lifecycle (@Montessori.Multilingual)
- Pumpkin Activities (@lively.little.home): features handwriting and math
- Anatomy of a Rose (@brighterdaypress)
- Tea Plant Anatomy (@simplyalove)
- Flower Counting Cards (@atthecherrytree)
- Parts of the Sun Poster (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Layers of the Sun Flip book Activity (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Phases of the Moon poster and Activity pack (@brighterdaypress)
- Full Moon Names (@the.silvan.reverie): features poster and cards
- Rainbow Pack (@wildfeatheredu)
- Solar System Learning Cards (@tinyneststudio)
- Sun Diagram Felt Template Activity (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Weather: Kindergarten Physical Science Unit (@thehabitatschoolhouse)
- Clouds Mini Study (@the.hidden.way)
- Leaf Color Cycle (@simplyalove)
- Falling Leaves Sight Word Activity (@simplyalove)
- North American Winter Twigs Pack (@the.silvan.reverie)
- Trees Unit Study (@thebeautyofplay): features poetry, anatomy, leaf identification, four lessons
- Australian Trees Identification Posters (@the.hidden.way)
- Ocean Floor Features Poster (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Ocean Felt Diagram Template (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Ocean Zones Flip Book (@mydarlingchickadee)
- Salmon Learning Cards (@tinyneststudio): features lifecycle cards, activity suggestions, anatomy
- Seashells of Britain (@carrie.rogers.art)
- Mariana Trench Creatures pack (@the.hidden.way)
- Dumbo Octopus Study (@the.hidden.way): features math, language arts, scientific facts, handwriting, art